Tuesday 16 November 2010

The life of a thirty-something father.

Well, I have neglected this little corner of cyber-space for the better part of two months. I have also neglected our yard, my car, the house cleaning, and a myriad of other things that have become highly neglectable since the arrival of Chewy. Chewy has taken over our lives like a Tasmanian Devil devouring a sheep. The results, however, are devastating in a positive manner. I can no longer imagine life without our little monkey, she is the most amazing creature. Chewy has her own language, which we pretend to understand, that sounds as if a seagull, a seal, and a small dog found the same morsel of food all at the same time! I find myself wishing that my glasses had an endless video feed so that I could capture all of the funny, sweet and amusing faces that I know will only be made once or twice, never to be seen again. Fatherhood is pretty effing sweet, except for the sleep deprivation.

So, at some point, I may get back to the theme of this blog but right now I have more important things to do.

Cheers!

Ben

1 comment: